PhD with 3 years of industry experience, over 10 years of laboratory experience, and 3 years of professional programming and laboratory automation experience.
Proven track record for novel research, leading multidisciplinary collaborative projects, and synthesizing large datasets into succinct conclusions.
• Conduct and evaluate accelerated stability assays on drug-candidate mAb molecules via LC-MS/MS.
• Automate data acquisition and analysis (python, c#)
• Use BLI for measuring binding kinetics and epitope mapping experiments.
• Lead exploratory protein engineering projects.
• Evaluate, prescribe, and develop automated solutions for data acquisition and analysis.
• Projects are biopharma focused with clients including: Adimab, Avitide, and Eli Lilly.
• Provide and support web hosting for personal and small business websites.
• Build and update web pages for clients (html, bootstrap, php, jquery, wordpress)
• Identify, sell, and advise new clients.
• Worked independently on several projects with the principal interest of better understanding early folding events in the flavodoxin fold protein , CheY.
• Completely developed the on-line digest hydrogen-deuterium exchange mass spec setup at the Proteomics core facility at UMass Medical.
• Worked with Dr. Bilsel and Dr. Kathuria on the complete development the CF-SAXS system at the BIOCAT beamline at APS, including authoring SAXS analysis software.p>
• Established and participated in collaborations with computational groups including the Pande lab at Stanford, and the Brooks Lab at Michigan.
As a hobbyist computer programmer, I'm always working on something to continue learning the craft. Check out these on-going projects:
Skills & Proficiency
Chromatographic and Light Scattering/Absorption Techniques
Computer programming (Python & C#)
Specific Laboratory TechniquesNMR, Peptide Mapping, LCMS, MALDI, SPR, BLI, DSF, Micro-fluidic mixing, SAXS, CD, FL, PCR, HIC, CEX, SEC, Binding Kinetics, Folding Kinetics, MD, Intein Chemistry, Protein Engineering, Protein Purification, FRET, SDS-PAGE, DLS
Most of my professional publications are indexed on PubMed [Here]. Direct download links: